Our non-contact infrared thermometer infers temperature from a portion of the thermal radiation, sometimes called black-body radiation, emitted by the object being measured. This permits temperature measurement from a distance, without contact with the object to be measured using laser technology. This helps prevent contamination and spreading disease via skin contact.
F1. When the body temperature exceeds a certain user set temperature (default value is 38°C), the thermometer will display a red backlight.
F2. Calibration (default 0). User can set when an alarm turns on after a certain amount of temperature deviation
F3. Switch alarm (ON/OFF)
F4. BODY temp mode. Check body temperature of object/individual
Display color description (Body mode only):
• Red backlight: "LOW" symbol (under 32°C)
• Green backlight: Body temperature is normal (32-37.3°C)
• Yellow backlight: Body temperature is high but does not exceed the alarm temperature (37.3-38°C)
• Red backlight: Body temperature exceeds 38°C and alarms (38.1-42°C)
- The User has the option between °C or °F and the thermometer can Memorise up to 32 measurements at a time.
- A measuring distance of 5cm - 15cm (2-5.8 in.) Storage and operating temperature should not exceed 40°C (104°F ) or fall below 0°C (32°F), due to possible damage it may cause the device.
- The device automatically powers off after 7 seconds.
Baby, children, adults, human body, Fever, IR, ear, forehead, Non-Contact, Remote Sensor, infrared temperature measurement thermometer. Medical health.
By adding this or any product from our shop to your cart, you acknowledge that you have carefully reviewed and agree to all Terms of Service and Conditions of Purchase, Refund Policy, and Shipping Policy.
Please note that due to the intimate and sanitary nature of this product there are no cancellations or returns.
Total processing and shipping time, due to worldwide extremely high demand, may take 2-4 weeks depending on availability and your location. Curated in Europe, high quality crafted in China, managed in the USA.