Made in USA
Our premium-quality disposable N95 respirator offers 95% protection from airborne particles that are non-oil-based fluids of 0.3-micron levels.
Filter safety masks such as the NIOSH N95 masks are used by healthcare officials, construction teams, when using public transportation or when visiting polluted areas.
They are made for public use and are often stated as medical. N95 respirators are generally used to protect the user from the environment and the environment from the user.
All brands are NIOSH-approved N95 and on the CDC list of approved vendors.
What is an N95 respirator?
N95 respirators are certified NIOSH approved by the FDA respirators, that have the same standard as the European FFP2 respirators.
N: This is the Respirator Ranking Letter Class. It stands for "Non-Oil" meaning that if no oil-based particulates are present, the mask should be used in the work area. Other mask ratings are R (8-hour oil-resistant) and P (oil proof).
95: Respirators that end in 95, have 95 percent effectiveness. Masks ending in a 99 have a 99 percent quality efficiency. Masks ending in 100 are 99.97 percent effective and the same as HEPA efficiency filters.
0.3 microns: masks filter out pollutants like particles, dusts, mists, and gases. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the minimum size of.3 microns of particulates and large droplets would not get through the barrier (CDC.)
Material: The filtration material on the mask is an electrostatic non-woven polypropylene fiber.
Valve: Some disposable N95 masks come with an optional exhalation valve. “The presence of an exhalation valve reduces exhalation resistance, making it easier to breathe (exhale,)” according to the CDC.
Are N95 respirator masks right for me? Find out here.
But wait, what about the respirator gets tested?
The most important tested criteria are these three:
- Filter performance (how many aerosols pass through the respirator
- Leakage (how many aerosols pass through in %)
- Flow rate (basically how much air flows through without the user suffocating or having a hard time breathing with constant use)
- NIOSH Surgical Rated Approved – TC-84A-9288 MOU 225-18-006
- Approvals and Standards: NIOSH TC-84A-9288 FDA – Surgical
- 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- 99.7% Filter Efficiency according to ICS Laboratories Inc.
- Lightweight construction promotes longer wear time
- Adjustable nose clip will help provide a custom fit and secure seal
- One size fits most.
- Latex-free: Yes
- Model: Foldable
Tip: Dispose of respirator after max 24h use.
A Good Fit
Have More Questions about N95 Respirator? Click here for our FAQs
By adding this or any product from our shop to your cart, you acknowledge that you have carefully reviewed and agree to all Terms of Service and Conditions of Purchase, Refund Policy, and Shipping Policy.
Actual products may differ slightly from images since we purchase CE and FDA EUA respirators from various manufacturers to lower the risk of low supply shortages.