How to Ship to A US Military Address
Address Formatting Instructions
To make sure your package gets to its destination, follow these instructions for entering a military address.
- Do not use special characters or punctuation (such as %, &, ', -, ?, !, etc.).
For Army, Navy, and Marines: Enter Unit Number and Box Number in the "Address" field.
For Ships: Enter Ship Name and Hull Number.
For Air Force: Enter PSC Number and Box Number.
- In "Address Line 2," enter optional military command or organization name (e.g., USAG J or 2/566 Postal Co.).
In the "City" field, enter APO or FPO.
Please note: We cannot ship to city codes other than APO or FPO for military shipments. Entering a city other than APO or FPO will result in your order being delayed or possibly canceled. Also, do not enter the state in this field. (Incorrect: APO AE, AE.) If you are stationed in a war zone, our system also may not recognize your address. Please review your entry for accuracy.
In the "State" field, select one of the following:
AE – Armed Forces Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Canada
AA – Armed Forces Americas
AP – Armed Forces Pacific
- In the "ZIP Code" field, enter the 5-digit ZIP code for the military unit. It must start with a 0 or 9. Any other ZIP codes in combination with AE, AA or AP will result in delays or cancellation of your order. Your billing address ZIP code (or home address code) cannot be used in place of a military ZIP code.
- In the "Country" field, use the default choice of USA.
- In the "Phone" field, we suggest entering the phone number of a family member or friend who is stateside. We must receive a phone number before we are able to ship.