The Do's and Don'ts in These Challenging Times, presented By FluShields
Photo by Gustavo Fring from Pexels
Due to the current situation, attending social activities or simply going in public places is not safe. There are various things to consider, especially Social Distancing.
In order to keep you safe from the threats of Coronavirus (COVID-19), here are the things you need to remember at all things when you really wanted to attend some social gatherings or go outside to work or attend to some matters:
- DO stay at least six feet away from all other people.
- DO aggressively wash your hands and disinfect surfaces if you do have to go to a public place with high-touch areas like the grocery store or pharmacy.
- DO maintain proper distance and be careful with high touch areas while outside.
- DO try to maintain as much distance from those close to you as is practically possible.
- DO use other means to interact remotely.
- DO practice social distancing as much as possible if you have to go to a healthcare facility.
- DO take proper precautions when getting deliveries or take-out and using drive-thrus.
- DON’T assume that someone is not infectious if that person has no symptoms.
- DON’T go to dine-in restaurants, sit-down cafes, bars, libraries, museums, movie theatres, trampoline parks, and any other non-essential indoor public location.
- DON’T think that social distancing means never go outside.
- DON’T assume that you, your significant other, or your family members aren’t infected.
- DON’T visit adults over 60 years of age or anyone else who may have a weaker immune system unless you have to do so.
- DON’T go to a health care facility unless necessary.
- DON’T go to a barber, salon, spa, or other such high-touch non-essential services.
- DON’T let your children play in close physical contact with other children.
- DON’T let yourself starve or be without essential items and services.
👇 FluShields donates 3% of every order you place. You can top, round up, or give as much as you fancy at checkout. Our team and our customers like you are proud to have...
Click the tiny info button for details 👆
Disclaimer: Please note that we can only pass on general information and cannot make any guarantees or be liable for any consequences of your decision making or behavior. Use good common sense and ask your healthcare provider or physician for advice.
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments, ideas, or feedback below so we can continue to provide you with great content.