Prevent The Spread Of Germs And Viruses Explained By FluShields
Photo by Gustavo Fring from Pexels
We should always be vigilant of the things around us. Preventing anything from happening is better than treating cases whatsoever.
Here are the basic steps you need to do and remember at all times to prevent yourself from getting or spreading germs and viruses:
- Stay at least 6 feet (2 arms away) from other people especially in public places.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue away in the trash bin and immediately wash your hands with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if necessary.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth frequently, it might cause the spread of germs faster by not knowing it.
- When in public, wear a face mask properly covering your nose and mouth.
Good news: You can actually protect yourself ss much as possible by wearing an N95 respirator mask: Get your N95 respirator masks for the whole family today.
- At your place, clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water every time you do something.
- Stay at home when you are sick, except if you are seeking medical care.
👇 FluShields donates 3% of every order you place. You can top, round up, or give as much as you fancy at checkout. Our team and our customers like you are proud to have...
Click the tiny info button for details 👆
Protect yourself as much as possible by wearing an KN95 respirator mask: Get your N95 respirator masks for the whole family today.
Disclaimer: Please note that we can only pass on general information and cannot make any guarantees or be liable for any consequences of your decision making or behavior. Use good common sense and ask your healthcare provider or physician for advice.
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments, ideas, or feedback below so we can continue to provide you with great content.